Apply now to secure a place in the cohort.
The application process includes three steps:
1. Apply to Graduate Studies at Miami (choose a or b)
a. Applying for a Degree Program - M.Ed. in Adolescent Education*
b. Continuing Non-Degree Graduate Status (CGS) for teachers who already have an M.Ed. or M.S.**
2. Apply to TIMU course sequence in the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry***
- Ohio teaching certification
- Employment as a high school teacher with at least one period of chemistry scheduled annually
b. Send unoffical undergraduate and graduate transcripts (CGS students only), a letter of intent describing why you
wish to be in TIMU, and one letter of recommendation (preferably from your principal or department chair) to:
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
701 E. High Street
Oxford, OH 45056
Or email email@example.com.
*Contact Dr. Ann MacKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an advising appointment.
**CGS students must send unoffical copies of all college/university transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) to TIMU admissions.
***You may apply to Graduate Studies and TIMU simultaneously.
3. Dr. Ellen Yezierski will contact you for an interview. Interviews will be scheduled shortly after receipt of TIMU application.